Search LA Area Homes
South Bay Real Estate
Welcome to South Bay Real Estate by Gerry! My website is your resource for real estate information in the South Bay of LA. Create your customized search for homes in Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, El Segundo, Torrance, Lomita, Hawthorne and more! Receive the monthly South Bay Real Estate Report which keeps you up-to-date on homes sales in each city. At no obligation, find out the value of your home. Search recent sales near your home.
I am a real estate professional with RE/MAX serving sellers and buyers in the South Bay of Los Angeles. I work in Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Torrance, Lomita and surrounding cities. My service is your key.
"My Service is your Key"
1720 S. Elena Avenue
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
310-413-4089 - cell
CA BRE # 01742286
Click to view
Top Home Renovations for Maximum ROI [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Whether you are selling your home, just purchased your first home, or are a homeowner planning to stay put for a while, there is value in knowing which home improvement projects will net you the most Return On Investment (ROI).
- While big projects like adding a bathroom or a complete kitchen remodel are popular ways to increase a home’s value, something as simple as updating landscaping and curb appeal can have a quick impact on a home’s value.
- For more information about top renovation projects that net you the most ROI, you can check out the complete list here.
Are Home Prices Approaching Bubble Territory?
As home values continue to rise, some are questioning whether we are approaching another housing bubble. Zillow just reported that: “National home values have surpassed the peak hit during the housing bubble and are at their highest value in more than a decade.” Though that statement is correct, we must realize that just catching prices […]
4 Great Reasons to Buy This Spring!
Here are four great reasons to consider buying a home today instead of waiting.
Don’t Let Your Luck Run Out [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The “Cost of Waiting to Buy” is defined as the additional funds it would take to buy a home if prices and interest rates were to increase over a period of time.
- Freddie Mac predicts that interest rates will increase to 4.8% by this time next year, while home prices are predicted to appreciate by 4.8% according to CoreLogic.
- Waiting until next year to buy could cost you thousands of dollars a year for the life of your mortgage!
Which Homes Have Appreciated the Most?
Home values have risen dramatically over the last twelve months. The latest Existing Home Sales Report from the National Association of Realtors puts the annual increase in the median existing-home price at 7.1%. CoreLogic, in their most recent Home Price Insights Report, reveals that national home prices have increased by 6.9% year-over-year.