Search LA Area Homes
South Bay Real Estate
Welcome to South Bay Real Estate by Gerry! My website is your resource for real estate information in the South Bay of LA. Create your customized search for homes in Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, El Segundo, Torrance, Lomita, Hawthorne and more! Receive the monthly South Bay Real Estate Report which keeps you up-to-date on homes sales in each city. At no obligation, find out the value of your home. Search recent sales near your home.
I am a real estate professional with RE/MAX serving sellers and buyers in the South Bay of Los Angeles. I work in Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Torrance, Lomita and surrounding cities. My service is your key.
"My Service is your Key"
1720 S. Elena Avenue
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
310-413-4089 - cell
CA BRE # 01742286
Click to view
Spring Forward: The Difference An Hour Makes [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Don’t forget to set your clocks forward this Sunday, March 12th at 2:00 AM EST in observance of Daylight Savings Time.
- Unless of course, you are a resident of Arizona or Hawaii!
- Every hour in the United States: 649 homes are sold, 177 homes regain equity (meaning they are no longer underwater on their mortgage), and the median home price rises $1.86!
Builder Confidence Hits 11-Year High
In many areas of the country, there are not enough homes for sale to satisfy the number of buyers looking to purchase their dream homes. Experts have long proposed that a ramp-up in new, single-family home construction would be one of the many ways to overcome this inventory shortage.
Housing Market Expected to “Spring Forward”
Just like our clocks this weekend in the majority of the country, the housing market will soon “spring forward!” Similar to tension in a spring, the lack of inventory available for sale in the market right now is what is holding back the market.
Where Did Americans Move in 2016?
- For the 5th year in a row, the Northeast saw a concentration of “High Outbound” activity.
- For the first time ever, South Dakota held the top spot for “High Inbound” states.
- Much of America’s outbound activity can be attributed to Boomers relocating to warmer climates after retiring.
Mortgage Rates Impact on 2017 Home Values
There is no doubt that historically low mortgage interest rates were a major impetus to housing recovery over the last several years. However, many industry experts are showing concern about the possible effect that the rising rates will have moving forward.