Search LA Area Homes
South Bay Real Estate
Welcome to South Bay Real Estate by Gerry! My website is your resource for real estate information in the South Bay of LA. Create your customized search for homes in Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, El Segundo, Torrance, Lomita, Hawthorne and more! Receive the monthly South Bay Real Estate Report which keeps you up-to-date on homes sales in each city. At no obligation, find out the value of your home. Search recent sales near your home.
I am a real estate professional with RE/MAX serving sellers and buyers in the South Bay of Los Angeles. I work in Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Torrance, Lomita and surrounding cities. My service is your key.
"My Service is your Key"
1720 S. Elena Avenue
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
310-413-4089 - cell
CA BRE # 01742286
Click to view
How Supply and Demand Impacts Real Estate Home Values [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The concept of supply & demand is a simple one. The best time to sell something is when the supply of that item is low & the demand for that item is high!
- Anything under a 6-month supply is a seller’s market!
- Nationally, there has not been a 6-months inventory supply since August 2012!
- Inventory levels differ depending on the area of the country and price range, so let’s get together to discuss the exact market conditions in our area.
America Needs Your House!!
The biggest challenge in today’s real estate market is a lack of housing inventory. How big of a challenge is the housing shortage? Here are what four industry economists are saying on the issue (emphases added): Mark Fleming, First American’s Chief Economist “The underlying fundamental issue is an overwhelming lack of supply… The supply of […]
Singles Are Falling for Their Dream Home First [INFOGRAPHIC]
- According to NAR’s Profile of Home Buyers & Sellers, the share of recent homebuyers who were single at the time of purchase held steady at 24% last year.
- The percentage of first-time buyers who were single females rose to 17% (up from 16%), as the share of single men dropped from 11% to 8%.
- The primary reason for buying a home amongst singles was the desire to own a home of their own (38% for women and 37% for men).
2 Myths Holding Back Home Buyers
In Realtor.com’s recent article, “Home Buyers’ Top Mortgage Fears: Which One Scares You?” they mention that “46% of potential home buyers fear they won’t qualify for a mortgage to the point that they don’t even try.” Myth #1: “I Need a 20% Down Payment” Buyers overestimate the down payment funds needed to qualify for a […]
The Cost of Renting vs. Buying in the US [INFOGRAPHIC]
Historically, the choice between renting or buying a home has been a tough decision.
Looking at the percentage of income needed to rent a median-priced home today (29.2%) vs. the percentage needed to buy a median-priced home (15.8%)…